Motel Accommodation in Thames
Brookby Motel is a quality six-unit motel with a warm welcoming feel – the reason so many of our guests return again and again. The most common feed-back received is that the units are quiet, clean and well-appointed and being able to walk to town is a real bonus.
All units have a Guest Information Book that provides details about the history of Thames, the gold-mining past of the Brookby site, Thames restaurants, shops and cáfes, attractions and activities around the region.
4 x 1-Bedroom Units
Our 1-bedroom units offer a comfortable lounge/dining area and fully equiped kitchenette.
- The units have a super-king bed in the bedroom.
- An additional single bed in the lounge.
- The bathroom has a full range of amenities, including a hairdryer.
- The outside balcony has a table and chairs overlooking the brook.
1 x Studio Unit
Our studio unit offers a queen-size bed, lounge chairs and fully equiped tea/coffee station including a microwave, toaster and fridge (there are no other cooking facilities in the Studio Unit). The ensuite has a full range of amenities, including a hairdryer. The outside deck has a table and chairs overlooking the garden.
1 x Small Studio Unit
Our small studio unit offers a queen-size bed, a fully equiped tea/coffee station including a microwave, toaster and fridge (there are no other cooking facilities in this Studio). The ensuite has a full range of amenities, including a hairdryer. Although this unit is quite small it has all the comforts of home.
All our units have:
- 50+ Channel SKY TV
- Free WiFi
- Iron and ironing board
- Heater for winter/fan for summer
- Electric blankets on all beds
- Bluetooth clock radio
- Car park at the door
- All units are non-smoking
- The car park and grounds are protected by 24/7 CCTV for your peace of mind